I started making these biscuits for my dog several years ago when she was recovering from a leg injury. I add CBD oil to help her rhilax and chill out. They last for about a week in the fridge or months in the freezer.
This recipe makes approx. 30 biscuits.
-1/2 cup peanut butter
-CBD oil (optional; I use about 500ml)
-2 cups chickpea flour (or any flour you have on hand)
-1 cup cooked & mashed sweet potato & carrots, cooled
1. Cook sweet potatoes and carrots until well done. Let cool and then mash together.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and then add sweet potatoes, peanut butter, oil, and flour. Mix until well combined. A thick batter is ideal but you can add some water if needed.
3. Scoop a spoon size amount and roll into a bowl. Place on oiled baking sheet and then flatten balls with a fork.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 400d F for dense hard biscuits.
5. Allow to cool and store in fridge or freezer.